|A survey on using UCP
||[Mar. 15th, 2006|02:16 pm]
Universal Conscious Practice
I'd like to hear some feedback from the readers of this community:|
1) How often do you do UCP?
2) How long will an "average" session go?
3) Do you find it difficult making time to do a session?
4) Is everyone doing it solo, or are some using a partner?
5) Do you use the Chart of Scales to track progress? If not, how do you know you're making progress?
My own answers:
1) Two or three times a week, when I'm active.
2) About 20 minutes.
3) Quite often.
4) Usually solo. Very occasionally with a partner.
5) As most of you will have figured out, I've given up on the Chart. I track progress by keeping a diary of where I feel I am at the endpoint of every session. The plan is that occasionally I will read back through the diary to see whether there's any common themes - and if so, do a session dealing with those themes.